Here is my collection of great digital tools for teachers.
Collaboration / Brainstorming Tools
- Pear Deck
- Bubbl.us– brainstorm online
- Coarkboard.me– online corkboard for sticky notes
- Padlet– online wall to brainstorm and share ideas.
- Mentimeter– brainstorm ideas, make a word cloud, etc
- Google Drawings
- Google Docs
Photos / Graphic Tools
- Canva– create a variety of graphics for blogs, social media, newsletters, etc
- Canva Photo Editor– simple but effective tool for resizing, cropping, filtering
- Canva Font Combinations– find the perfect font combos for your next publication
- Batch Picture Resizer– Add several pictures at one time and resize, save as .jpg, gif, or .png
- Cropp.me– upload up to 5 pictures and it will automatically crop in different sizes.
- FotoFlexer– easy to use advanced photo editor, add effects, decorate, animate, etc
- iPiccy– edit images, create photo collages, make blends of photos, stickers, text, and shapes
- Pixlr– advanced photo editor, similar to Photoshop, including layers, mobile app available as well
- Sumo Paint
- Nearpod– create interactive lessons with a variety of tools for real-time assessment
- Prezi– create a dynamic presentation, can import Powerpoint slides and .pdf files.
- Voicethread– share slides with audio and text commenting
- Pear Deck
- Haiku Deck
- Camtasia-top notch tools for screen recording, annotations, special effects, etc
- Screencast-o-matic– record anything on your computer screen, no program to install
- Screenr– record anything on your computer screen, no program to install
- KeepVid– download YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Loopster– Edit video online
- TubeChop– cut out a portion of a YouTube video
- YouTube Video Editor– online video editor
- WeVideo– online video editor
Learning Management Systems